Am 13.09.15 um 16:36 schrieb Alexander Pyhalov:
Andreas Wacknitz писал 13.09.2015 12:40:
Hi all,

first, I want to say thank you for all the work being done on OI.
So there is a LibreOffice version in an inofficial SFE Hipster repo
lurking around.
What is its state? Is it too buggy to announce such an important progress?
The OpenOffice version in Hipster is dysfunctional so a working
LibreOffice (albeit with some bugs)
may be a big step forward...

Hi.
I expect it to be more sane then our OpenOffice. Just check if it works for you.

Alas, it's not installable for me:

root@merkur:~# pkg install SFElibreoffice
             Zu installierende Pakete:   21
                Zu ändernde Services:    1
              Boot-Umgebung erstellen: Nein
Sicherung der Boot-Umgebung erstellen: Nein

DOWNLOAD PAKETE DATEIEN ÜBERTRAGUNG (MB) Geschwindigkeit
SFElibreoffice                          0/21       0/35539 0.0/232.6      --

Fehler beim Abrufen von Paket oder Dateidaten für
den angeforderten Vorgang.
Details follow:

1: http protocol error: Unknown error code: 404 reason: Not Found

Nevertheless I am quite happy with your last multimedia additions to the Hipster-encumbered repo. It's working fine here :-)

Best regards
Andreas