Hi, Gary.

Gary Gendel писал 04.12.2015 19:16:

I moved to OmniOS because I was unable to upgrade hipster at one point
as it broke the bge driver (in a very frustrating way as it looked
like all packets were being filtered).  I tried several times as new
releases were available without success.  Eventually decided to go to
OmniOS as it met my needs and had stable and LTS versions. I still
think that OpenIndiana via hipster is really good and would use it for
a desktop or laptop when applicable, but having an X-server wasn't a
necessity for my server setup.  OmniOS has a minimal footprint and can
use pkgsrc (supported by Joyent) to bring in lots of supported and
latest packages you may need.

Could you check if bge works with latest Hipster ISO -http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20151003.iso ?
I'm just interested if it currently works...

---