On 01/11/16 08:09 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
Hi,
to make sure our current status is reflected on DistroWatch, I contacted
them.
Some of the versions are updated:

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=openindiana

DistroWatch counts releases.
Updating DistroWatch packages versions numbers is per release as I understand.

It is interesting to understand that Openindiana hipster is on DistroWatch
when hipster ISO snapshots are not releases per se and still there is no newer /dev release.

Table from DistroWatch to OI Hipster package names:

http://hub.openindiana.ninja/?q=content/distrowatch-openindiana-hipster-packages

What is this .ninja thing?
Openindiana things could be on openindiana.org, I am sure space can be there for anything etc.