On 05/11/16 11:36 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

Do no hesitate to contact me if you need help with the publishing
interface.

Best regards

Aurelien

Translating people are used to use .po files to translate.
Could that be used too?

I do not think so.

So how translate process you propose it to work? In what way it will be presented for translation for translator to translate and get it back?

.po files are like standard way of translating things in general.

Please provide some feedback how do you think to handle translation integration process.

I alsosuggest not to integrate long text on-site but to link them to larger text on-wiki etc, to keep site translation quick and easy and separated from long works.