Please note, that pkg.openindiana.org/sfe doesn't get updats since years.
We just procastinate a full deprecation. So this means, if someone wants
to take that over, then get in contact.

But there is no strong need for this, as the party is now
 at    http://sfe.opencsw.org

An automatic build system updates the packages and (usually) there are
much more uptodate versions. It contains LibreOffice4 as well.

The source for the build recipes is the same, "spec-files-extra".

About VPN, I'm using openconnect (and openvpn) on a daily basis.

If you need an updated version of vpnc, then please drop me a note.

Regards,
Thomas