Came across this post searching my personal archives for something else.

Robert/OpenBabel,

Assuming you are still here with us, what is/was Oios? An OpenIndiana based distro? Or, do/did you sell OpenIndiana compatible hardware?

I followed the flickr.com post, and I do see a bunch of pretty pictures.

Sorry if I am just overlooking the obvious.

Even if this is something that was here but is now history, I would appreciate hearing more about this.

Jerry