On 04/ 9/17 04:18 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
PS - I'm on 151_9 getting it ready to reinstall from hipster.. not on
it because I want to continue using it.  But thanks for the comments
on that as well.

I may take up the hardware talk again once I've successfully got
hipster installed.... but where?

Nevermind, just shoot with questions. We definitively are the "OI everything" place :P E.G. no other place but this :P

My suggestion was about subject only.
I was just under impression that updating hardware itself got to be explained somewhere in hardware manual or something, you got really see manual for your hardware first for exchanging RAM etc.