Thanks will try it..seems the Deamon failed upon start up.

Robert

On 16/10/2018 08:05, Michal Nowak wrote:
Hi,

the only MATE 1.20 component which deals with sound is libmatemixer, but looking at v1.20.1 changes compared to v1.18, there are barely any code changes...

Though, we updated Pulse Audio several times since 2018.04 snapshot.

Could you try to back out ~/.config/pulse/ and restart? Pulse Audio should re-create that directory with fresh configuration.

Thanks,
Michal