fstyp -v /dev/rdsk/c0t500A0751E215908Dd0s0
pcfs
Bytes Per Sector  512           Sectors Per Cluster    1
Reserved Sectors  32            Number of FATs         2
Root Dir Entries  0             Number of Sectors      0
Sectors Per FAT   0             Sectors Per Track      112
Number of Heads   224           Number Hidden Sectors  0
Volume ID: 0x0
Volume Label: NONAME
Drive Number: 0x80
Media Type: 0xf8   "Fixed" Disk

Current partition table (original):
Total disk sectors available: 976756717 + 16384 (reserved sectors)

Part      Tag    Flag     First Sector         Size         Last Sector
  0     system    wm               256      256.00MB          524543
  1        usr    wm            524544      465.50GB          976756750
  2 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  3 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  4 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  5 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  6 unassigned    wm                 0           0               0
  8   reserved    wm         976756751        8.00MB          976773134

             Total disk size is 38933 cylinders
             Cylinder size is 25088 (512 byte) blocks

                                               Cylinders
      Partition   Status    Type          Start   End   Length    %
          1                 EFI               0  38933    38934    100