From: Guenther Alka <a...@hfg-gmuend.de>
Sent: 23 December 2019 11:38
To: openindiana-discuss@openindiana.org
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] what auto snapshot is been used

What does not work?

If you use OI text edition 2019.10 napp-it should work out of the box.
Lately there was a Perl/gcc problem with an initial setup of OI 19.10 that is
fixed in current installer.
https://napp-it.org/downloads/openindiana.html

If napp-it is running and you can create autosnap jobs, you may need to
additionally enable autojob at all ex Jobs > Auto Service > 5min

manuals
http://www.napp-it.org/doc/downloads/setup_napp-it_os.pdf (chapter 3, OI)
https://napp-it.org/doc/downloads/onepagers.pdf

gea