On 9/05/2020 7:13 pm, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
Hello,
Since the latest VirtualBox is not working,would it be possible to roll back to
someversion that works? This way people willhave the time to see what is wrong
and try to fix it. The latest release has featuresthat solve a few problems but
I had to rollback because I need VB.

I'm running a very recent snapshot, and 6.1.6 is working for me, I'm not doing anything more than hosting some linux and BSD servers on it though, can I help with your issue? I'd prefer not to roll back to 6.1.4, as for me, 6.1.6 is fine.

Carl

Regards,
Apostolos
Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android