I'm seeing similar issues to Stephan, VBox is working, my virtual servers are all running (they're all essentially headless, I don't use graphics on them).

The VBox GUI is a bit weird, it's not working "properly", without a screenshot it's hard to describe. I'm using TightVNV and a VNC session, not a directly connected screen to run it too.

This is from a BE I installed 15 minutes ago.

Not sure how best to help sort this one out. It's not directly effecting me, my stuff works and I don't need the GUI to have all the icons looking right etc, as long as they're workable.

Carl