https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/

Greetings,
Stephan

On 01/20/21 08:46, Chris wrote:
On 2021-01-19 22:58, Judah Richardson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 12:55 AM Chris <oi...@bsdos.info> wrote:

Well I was finally able to get OI on one of my spares.
I wanted to do so, so that I could start adding/upgrading
some OI packages. As I began looking at the process I
stumbled on distribution-constructor and thought; why
not build up some additional desktop installs. I had
intended to build both the Xfce4 and Cinnamon desktop
packages anyway. So why not ask to see if the any
OI users/developers/caretakers would be interested in
providing xfce4 or cinnamon desktop ISO and USB images.
Would something like this be of any interest?
If so. I'll start building all the necessary bits straight
away.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Chris,

I'd be most interested in OI KDE spins.
Thanks for your feedback, Judah.
I'd probably be up for that. But as I haven't touched KDE in at
least a year. I may be slower than you'd wish. Still, I'll
make a go of it. :-)
I'll likely have an Xfce4 before that. As I'm already well familiar
building it.

Thanks again!

Judah

 --Chris