When I run a VBox NAT VM I want to ssh into -- the only reliable config I have
found is to avoid 127.0.0.1 and instead use the actual IP of the box (such as
10.1.100.221 port 2222 or such). Not sure why this is, but that is what I have
found to work.

----lfe...@yahoo.com, Portsmouth VA, 23701
Solaris/LINUX/Windows administration CISSP/Security consulting

    On Thursday, April 8, 2021, 06:57:48 AM EDT, Jason Long via