On "computers", I agree that it's better to run only OI, but there are needed applications (Teams, Zoom, and other proprietary stuff you sometimes have to use) that do not run on OI (as far as I know) and when you travel, carrying 2 notebooks, One OI and one windows, is not comfortable, so my notebooks are in dual boot OI/windows and use the OI bootloader. The trick is to install windows first(often it is preinstalled), use a tool to reduce the NTFS partition, then install OI in tjhe freed place and modify the boot menu to add a line for windows. As far as I remember, my notebooks use MBR but a 2 TB disk is OK on a notebook

The problem of dual boot systems is that you have to stop OI to run Windows. Is there now a way to run windows reliably and without performance loss and with access to all peripherals  on top of openindiana? I would gladly try it.

Thanks

Marc