On 05/11/21 11:47 AM, Carl Brewer wrote:
On 11/05/2021 10:35 am, Carl Brewer wrote:
On 10/05/2021 9:47 pm, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

I have created a PR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/6739
As I said before: I cannot test it so I will leave it to the community
to test it appropriately and give it an approval.

Testing it now, will let you know

I know this is a dumb question, but I can't quickly find the answer, to test this, I need to build it. To build it, I have done this :

 git clone https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland

How do I then update the virtualboix src to 6739 so I can compile & test it?  With SVN I'd have just done an svn update, git is a foreign language to me :/

Carl

cd oi-userland

git fetch origin pull/6739/head:pr-6739
git checkout pr-6739