I have an OCA signed and in force:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html#f

If my statement seemed a little cynical with the subtext being a concern
about whether or not OpenJFX is even interested interested in some of these
patches, that's because it was.

I have two bugs, for things which are obviously broken, with patches that
have not had as far as I can tell any serious consideration.  In fact one
of the bugs has been seen by the SceneBuilder team for their linux install,
and tagged as an importint bug for them!

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-27989
https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-27984

A bug without a solution is one thing, but these come with fixes.  And they
have been sitting with a patch for over five months now!  Seriously, after
five months I consider these informally rejected, except that the packager
branch hasn't seen much work in that time frame anyway.

I would like to be contributing more but the benign neglect I am seeing
towards my code contributions makes me re-think what I should be doing with
my free time.  Even a formal rejection would be better.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com