Hi Tobias,

JNA can't be used on iOS because it dynamically looks up the address of a function at runtime and calls it. This is not allowed on iOS.

Steve

On 04/07/2013 11:44 AM, Tobias Bley wrote:
Hi,

after successfully using JavaFX (including font and CSS) on iOS I tried to call
native code on iPhone. I successfully fetched and visualized the battery level
of the iPhone!

To do this I wrote objective c code and bind it to Java via JNI. No problem so
far.

But what I would like to do is using a technology like JNA to directly access
Cocoa frameworks without writing native JNI code. Does anybody knows if JNA (or
something else) could also be used in RoboVM?

Best regards,
Tobi