I don't think I understand the answer. Are you saying that what we are suggesting is wrong conceptually or hard to implement or ...?

Steve

On 11/07/2013 1:23 PM, Martin Sladecek wrote:
No, I will change the dirty roots to dirty flags on every node. With them, it's possible to use it the way you suggest (applyCSS & layout on nearest layout root), but it's much more convenient if we could identify the layout root of the subtree and apply the layout from there downwards. I think it's something most of the usecases would want (SB, snapshot) but it's not that simple to identify layout root (we have private flag for that in every Node, so internally it's just one boolean check).

-Martin