No, I didn't get a chance. Probably easier for you to just raise it now?

It's going to be a pretty big round loop to get ios fixes in. It first needs to
go into jfx then needs to be merged into the backport, then that needs to be
deployed to maven, then the maven plugin needs to be updated to refer to the
new version, then the maven plugin needs to be deployed to maven.

I could simplify the last step by allowing the version of jfx backport to be
configurable.

As I've raised in previous emails, help would be good. I don't suppose any
oracle people could be allocated to merging changed into the backport on a
regular basis (eg weekly) - even on an unofficial, non-publicly-commited
arrangement?