+1

I see this too, also Windows 7.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net
[mailto:openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net] Im Auftrag von John C. Turnbull
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2013 07:55
An: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Betreff: JavaFX applications turning to "black screen" after some time

I am not sure if it is a known issue but any JavaFX application I run and then
leave minimised for some time (say 15mins+) and then restore will have an
entirely black window with nothing actually visible.  This is on Windows
7 and Scene Builder curiously seems to be immune to this problem.

Any ideas why this is happening?  It looks like an off-screen buffer being lost
(as it resembles the behaviour I used to see with Swing VolatileImage when the
contents were lost)?

Is there any way to programmatically avoid this?

Thanks,

-jct