It would probably make sense to try doing this together rather than
waiting for things to happen, this way you could use this wonderful
workforce that your community is!

Can you maybe point to bugs and/or share with us specific issues (and
pain points) yet unresolved?

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/