Von: openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net
[mailto:openjfx-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net] Im Auftrag von Stephen F Northover
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. März 2014 18:30
An: Pedro Duque Vieira; OpenJFX Mailing List
Betreff: Re: Poor font rendering..

Hi Pedro,

Font rendering in FX8 is using the native rasterizer so the glyphs should be
identical to what the operating system is rendering.  That said, we may have a
bug. Please enter a JIRA with sample code and a screen shot of the bad
rendering.  That will give us something concrete to work with.

Thanks,
Steve