Jira and the web at large are full of references to this warning (which seems
to just be a nuisance):

        WARNING: Could not resolve '-fx-table-cell-border-color' while
resolving lookups for '-fx-border-color' from rule '*.table-cell' in stylesheet

jar:file:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_05.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar!/com/sun/javafx/scene/control/skin/modena/modena.bss
        Jun 27, 2014 11:11:48 AM javafx.scene.CssStyleHelper calculateValue

 I get dozens of these at startup. If anyone has any insight into what I might
be doing to trigger these (or how to suppress them), I would appreciate it. I
know I need to create a test case (and file a Jira if it persists), but my
startup is a little hard to do that with (it's on my list).

jeff