I see. Didn't know that. Thanks for the quick response.

Users from the TestFX project are interested in headless testing (e.g. on
Windows with Jenkins). There was a blog post [1] a while back, which
explained how to use TestFX and Java 8 to run headless tests. I've never
tried this myself, but recently added adapters for GlassRobot and the
JavaFX event robot to TestFX in order to allow headless testing.

[1]
http://ustesis.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/headless-ui-testing-with-testfx-and-javafx-8/