That would be nice, Tom.

Example usage:

Since com.sun.glass.ui.PlatformFactory can't find Monocle classes from the
external jars, we need to change

public static void main(String[] appArgs) {
    Application.launch(appClass, appArgs);
}

public static void main(String[] appArgs) {
    new ToolkitApplicationLauncher().launch(appClass, appArgs);
}

and start the Application with -Djavafx.monocle.headless=true.

ToolkitApplicationLauncher.jar:
https://gist.github.com/hastebrot/cbca1128dd791966e3a6