Hm, I've got it working, but I need to call a "getChildren().clear()" before I
start creating nodes in a skin. If not, the control will retain the nodes an old skin has
created. Also any style classes that were assigned remain, but those can be reset easily.

Never the less I feel that setSkin() should clear the children and reset the
style classes itself?

Tom