Hi Tomas,

When I do that, the property is never set to null. If I use it for
triggering the loading (when it is set to a non-null value) it is set for a
lot more rows than those actually visible. In my test with a model
containing 200 items of which the first 4 were visible, it was set to
non-null for the first 23 items.

--
Robert Krüger
Managing Partner