Hi David,

I've just tried to build the soft float version following the instructions
on the wiki. However when doing a 'gradle -PCOMPILE_TARGETS=armv6sf'. It
complains 'Error: missing tool packages: [arm-linaro-4.7.tgz]'.

I assume the shellscript that downloads the cross compiler tools is missing
some libraries (?). Installing 'gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi' didn't solve it
either.

Erik