If there are FX APIs that are currently private that folks think should be
public, or that are currently necessary to implement a work-around for another
bug, please make sure there is a Jira issue filed for this.

We’ll try to address this for JDK 9 to mitigate this, but everyone should
understand that as part of Jigsaw it’s expected that ALL private APIs will
become unavailable in Java.
 <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>