- Getting access to the native window to let our video player render into a
JFX screen, to have a video player with features and format support that
can compete with other players on the market (RT-36215), basically
following the example of Steve and Felipe's JavaOne presentation
"Integrating JavaFX with Native Technologies"
- Getting access to the currently displayed table rows by hacking into the
skin, because not being able to do so, would significantly degrade the UX
of our application (RT-39917). This will probably happen for other controls
(list, tree) in the future, when we dive in deeper because, as I understand
it, they share the same limitation.

Those two definitely so far but we have only started evaluating the porting
process and haven't had the time to check if things like RT-37372,
RT-37501, RT-40409 or RT-40379 can be worked around by using private APIs,
still hoping some of that will be fixed before we need to do something
about it ourselves.

--
Robert Krüger
Managing Partner