Hello there,

I have a stage that is been called from a Java Swing application. This is not a
real problem
since I can run follwing code:

PlatformImpl.startup(new Runnable()
{
    @Override
    public void run()
    {
        myStage = new myStage();
        myStage.show();
    }
});

That works so far.

No I would like to close this stage from the swing application. I can call:

Platform.runLater(new Runnable()
{
    @Override
    public void run()
    {
        myStage.hide();
    }
});

This also works.

Since I have a toggle-Button to hide and show the stage from the swing
application, I would like
to re-show the stage and I would like to know when the stage is showing or not.
This seems to be nearly impossible by now.

What did I try?

1. I tried to shutdown the javafx entire with
com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.getToolkit().exit(); in the hide process. So I
expected to use PlatformImpl.startup again. Unfortunately, it did not work.

2. I tried to leave javafx untouched. The second time I only call
PlatformImpl.runLater to create a new scene.

3. I tried to run it from the swing thread without Platform.run... ... this
failed obviuosly. (I just had no further ideas ;))

Does anyone tried this before? Any advise will be helpful :)

Thanks in advance
Matthias