Yes! ;-)

From: Anton V. Tarasov [mailto:anton.tara...@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 3:26 PM
To: Hruda, Steve
Cc: Kevin Rushforth; openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Patch for JDK-8090098 - [regression] Webview - getTimezoneOffset()
of a ISO strings returns a wrong value

Ok, got it. You suggest trying the only 2-line change?

Anton.

On 02.07.2015 15:54, Hruda, Steve wrote:
HI Anton,
The diff fix must be there.

if (diff<0)

   diff += secondsPerDay;

… but the following fixes are unnecessary, for the midnight bug. I think one of
these fixes could be the problem.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ant/JDK-8090098/webrev.0/<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eant/JDK-8090098/webrev.0/>

which contains the following fixed issues:
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/174377
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/175078
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/181360

Regards,