I don't have a Windows 10 set up here yet, although if necessary I can go through the process of installing Windows 10 as another boot option on my PC. As it stands I can not reproduce this issue on my Windows 8 install.

It would probably be beneficial to try to get more data from your users. Depending on how technical they are you can have them run a tool like VisualVM to see if something is locking up.

Thanks,

-- Jonathan