Is there no javafx method to hook the Quit application menu item to call
my method?  This is the really dangerous one.

Is there no javafx method to just hide the entire application menu on
OSX?

Some of com.apple.eawt  (Apple Java Extentions Api) must have been
implemented in Javafx? No?

I need some ideas for my pure javafx app.