Ah, I see. I missed that point.

-- Kevin

Jim Graham wrote:
I think what Sergey was getting at is that in the short term you could use GC.getDefaultTransform() without any reflection as a workaround, but if you've already done the reflection work and it's going away shortly it doesn't really matter.

In the end you would want to use the getScaleXY() methods anyway as that avoids having to construct a transform as in the getDefaultTX() case...

            ...jim