Hi everybody,

At wiki there is this statement:
Using X11 to obtain the EGL context, but acting as if we are the only
application. This path was implemented in the "Monocle" windowing
subsystem, which is available in the OpenJFX build, and will be part
of a future JDK for ARM release. This path was added to enable us to
demonstrate JavaFX on platforms where the direct to Framebuffer
drivers are not easily available. There are limitations inherent to
using this path, and so it is not recommenced for production use.

I would like to know what are the limitations of ussing X11 path?

Best regards and thanks in advance

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master