I got the attachment, since Alexander also CCed me directly. I will attach it shortly.

I do have two comments on this:

1) We are past Feature Freeze, so all Enhancements need formal JDK 9 R-team approval [1][2]. In this case, the justification can be internal API that is no longer accessible in JDK 9 due to Jigsaw (I would be very reluctant to consider any other Enhancement request this late in the process), but I will need to look at it and then take it through the approval process, provided that I feel it is in scope.

2) Some of the changes you list seem unrelated to this enhancement and are better done as separate issues (e.g., the rework of the SWTCursorsTest). Also, I am unconvinced of the need to force GTK 2; in fact it seems at odds with the work we have done with JEP 283 [3].

-- Kevin

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-June/004485.html
[2]  http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9/fc-extension-process

Phil Race wrote:
The mailing list rejects attachments so we got nothing.

-phil.