Uploaded the new version.

Alexander Zvegintsev will sponsor this patch, and I will review it.

My one quick comment -- in addition to the wild-card imports which Alexander Z caught, and said he would take care of -- is that the format of the commit message is not quite right. See the following page for formatting rules on the changeset commit message:

http://openjdk.java.net/guide/producingChangeset.html

Thanks.

-- Kevin

Alexander Nyssen wrote:
You might even take the one I attached. I just recognized I still had some unused imports in the manual test case (I am still not familiar with IntelliJ).

Regards,
Alexander