I will file a bug and fix this morning. I almost did yesterday as cleanup (we no longer use it even for the closed build).

-- Kevin

Laurent Bourgès wrote:
Hi david,

I am trying to build OpenJDK9 with OpenJFX9 (tip); I run the following
scenario:
- build OpenJFX9 with JDK9 EA 143: ok
- build OpenJDK9 with
--with-import-modules=_path_to_openjfx/9-dev/build/modular-sdk:
ok
- build OpenJFX9 with the built OpenJDK9: KO (gradle clean all)

Apparently, the dependency on the commercial jdk.jfr module is required:

:base:compileJava
/home/graphics-rasterizer/client/openjfx9/modules/javafx.base/src/main/java/module-info.java:28:
error: module not found: jdk.jfr
    requires jdk.jfr;
                ^
1 error
:base:compileJava FAILED

Any workaround ?

PS: as you recommended me for Marlin JavaFX, I am trying adding a
dependencies on modules:
openjfx9/dependencies/java.base/module-info.java.extra:
27d26
< exports jdk.internal.ref to javafx.graphics;

What is the magic to make cross-references between OpenJDK / OpenJFX builds
?

Thanks for your help,
Laurent

The new modular build has been committed to 9-dev !!!