Version .05:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~yan/8170979/webrev.05

added, two lines fixing some 300+ Css tests.
Updating https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8170979 --
I'll add there a plain diff. Perhaps it would be
easier to apply.

Thank,
-yan

On 01/31/2017 04:03 PM, Yuri Nesterenko wrote:
And once more:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~yan/8170979/webrev.04

Added:
   a port of  JDK-8138872;
   a change in javaclient/shared/screenshots/GoldenImageManager.java
to allow it find old golden images.

In the index.html there's a list of 10 files to remove after the patch
applied. Webrev script includes only 4 of them in the patch.
I tried to commit the change, jcheck has nothing against it.

We use this state of the tests (plus a closed part, and
our own svn storage for images) to run in ATR.
If not to analyze.

Thank you!
-yan