The last module system refresh that went into build 165 moved the Module and Layer class from java.lang.reflect to java.lang. This is both a source and binary incompatible change, and since we want to reference Module in our javadocs (at least) it's time to bump the minimum build number to 165.

Absent any concerns regarding this, I would like to push the change some time on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. This means that all JavaFX developers should download the latest EA build of JDK 9, which is jdk-9+165.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks.