Hi!

I had the same problems when I tried to build JavaFX for the Raspberry PI this
weekend.

I „fixed" that by adding the —add-exports to the build.gradle file.
The Google Drive Link will guide you to a hacky patch to the build.gradle file
(+ some other changes). I was able to build JavaFX then. Beware: This patch
also disables the systemTests.

https://copy-con.blogspot.co.at/2017/10/java-9-with-javafx-for-raspberry-pi.html#links

Best regards,
Mario

Am 10.10.2017 um 16:15 schrieb Kevin Rushforth