Hi,
in the light of this announcement it might be a good idea to consider ANGLE
<https://chromium.googlesource.com/angle/angle/+/master/README.md>
again as a unified rendering platform for JavaFX. Do not try to reinvent the wheel
again. The JavaFX community is much too small to always do its own thing.
Relying on a rendering technology which is used by giants like Google and Mozilla
is probably a better idea than once again cooking our own soup. Using ANGLE
should also make it possible to finally support WebGL in WebView.
Michael