Sound reasonable, thank you.

In the meantime (waiting for the next version of the maven artefacts) I've
updated my PR (https://github.com/johanvos/javafx11samples/pull/1
<https://github.com/johanvos/javafx11samples/pull/1>) for your javafx11samples
with a build.gradle work-around to filter out the empty javafx-jars.

This makes your samples run with Java 11, gradle 4.9 and openjdx 11-ea+19.

/Lennart