I have a database table named company that looks like this:

snapshot2

When the application is asked to change the value of ArbolOne to ArbolOn,

db_snapshot1

the application generates the following schema represented on this message box:
db_snapshot3

which produces this Exception error:
db_snapshot4

I am attaching a snip of the code, in case you'd like to know it.
Having said that, I'd like to know if this is a bug or if I have not understand the information found in here <https://www.tutorialspoint.com/jdbc/jdbc-update-records.htm>.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
ArbolOne
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.

public class ToDataBase extends CenizaDatabaseManager {

        /**
         * Update a record from the database
         * ......
         */
        public void updateRecord(ArrayList<StringDataIntegrityVerification>
relation)
                        throws SQLException {
                @SuppressWarnings("unused")
                MessageBox mb = new MessageBox();
                try {
                        this.schema.delete(0, schema.length());
                        this.schema.append("UPDATE ");
                        this.schema.append(relation.get(2).toString()); //
Table name
                        this.schema.append(" SET ");
                        this.schema.append(relation.get(3).toString()); //
Column name
                        this.schema.append("=");
                        this.schema.append(relation.get(4)); // new data
                        this.schema.append(", ");
                        this.schema.append("WHERE id ");
                        this.schema.append(relation.get(1).toString()); //
Primary Key

                        mb.Show("Debugging", "ToDataBase.updateRecord(...)",
schema.toString());
                        System.out.println("and the \'schema\' is " + schema);

                        this.stmt.executeUpdate(this.schema.toString()); //<--
Exception ??

                } catch (final /*SQL*/Exception e) {
                        mb.Show("Debugging", "Error message: " +
e.getMessage());
                }

        }

}// End of Class