Does JavaFX have an API for dynamically editing and applying CSS files in-memory? If not, would there be any possibility in one ever being made?

My reasoning for such an API is, instead of switching between completely separate CSS files and having to update each whenever I need to support a new component, I'd like the ability to just have 1 CSS file and edit it's values in-memory and have it reflected in JavaFX as soon as the change is made. For example instead of changing the individual components themselves I'd like to get all of this:

*
{
    -fx-theme-header: #444444;
    -fx-theme-background: #3D3D3D;
    -fx-theme-background-alt: #2E2E2E;
    -fx-theme-selected: #F0544C;
    -fx-theme-label-text: #D2D2D2;
    -fx-theme-selectable-hover: #454545;
    -fx-theme-tab-close-color: -fx-theme-label-text;

    -fx-highlight-fill: -fx-theme-selected;
}

and modify it via a JavaFX API to change it to something like:

*
{
    -fx-theme-header: #FFFFFF;
    -fx-theme-background: -fx-theme-header;
    -fx-theme-background-alt: #F2F2F2;
    -fx-theme-selected: #CBEAFF;
    -fx-theme-label-text: #333333;
    -fx-theme-selectable-hover: #E1E1E1;
    -fx-theme-tab-close-color: -fx-theme-label-text;

    -fx-highlight-fill: -fx-theme-selected;
}

Since these are used throughout the CSS file, all the components that use these will be updated.