I'm sorry if I'm created a new thread as I don't understand how mailing
lists work and I tend to avoid them as much as possible.

The JBS bug can be found here :

Sorry for the wrong one I initially posted.

1) I guess we are doing great work on the API thanks to "nlisker" awesome
involvement. We may need some help around some method naming in
TableViewSkinBase. The discussion can be found here :

https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/pull/163#discussion_r225394151

2) I'm guessing the CSR stands for *Compatibility & Specification Review *
: https://openjdk.java.net/groups/csr/
I'm grateful to Eugene to fill it. If you need any help, don't hesitate to
ask.

I apologize for the trouble I make in Github or this mailing list as I have
never done such a thing before and I have not anticipated the work and the
process would be so big.

Thank you all