On 12/3/18 6:52 PM, Michael Ennen wrote:
The first one is definitely a bug and I would consider opening a PR to remove
the final modifier on https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx.

Done. <https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/pull/313> This is the first time I've ever done a PR request so if there is anything wrong besides not signing away my left kidney with my own blood then let me know(/joke). I don't think it has any negative impact seeing as how the code requires the instance to be mutable anyway unless this really is a different code path from before(why would it be?) but I can't exactly check either way until I can compile and it's wrong either way.

The second one is a gradle error - what gradle command-line invocation
are you using?

"gradle build" though just doing "gradle" or even "gradle clean" results in the same fail. All tasks are borked would be my guess.