If commenting out those two lines made a difference, then there is likely something wrong with your environment. WINDOWS_VS_VER should only be "100" with Visual Studio 2010. If you have VS 2017 installed in the right place (or are pointing to it), then WINDOWS_VS_VER should be 150.

You might want to make sure that it isn't something else (e.g., a stale build or a running gradle daemon). Running "gradle --stop" and then "rm -rf build" often helps resolve these sort of strange problems.

-- Kevin

On 8/5/2019 5:46 PM, Thiago Milczarek Sayao wrote:
win.gradle line 155:

//if (WINDOWS_VS_VER != "100") {
     winSdkBinDir += "/$CPU_BITS"
//}

I have Windows 10, so commenting the if resolved the problem. Wonder why it's
there...
________________________________
De: Nir Lisker <nlis...@gmail.com>
Enviado: segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2019 07:44
Para: Thiago Milczarek Sayao <thiago.sa...@clamed.com.br>
Cc: openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net <openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Assunto: Re: Building on windows

The double slash in "Bin//rc.exe" is weird, there should be a folder there.

If it helps, build.gradle has this comment on line 40:
The genVSproperties.bat doesn't find the directory where RC.exe lives. So it is
hard coded. Might be a problem.
I never hit this problem.

- Nir

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 4:26 AM Thiago Milczarek Sayao